In many Asian countries, ginger is part of a daily diet. It is used because the medicinal power of ginger can cure many diseases. The ginger root has remedial effects, including antibacterial, antiviral, and antioxidant.
- Ginger juice can balance the digestive process
- Anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can cure joint pain
- Improves the nutrient absorption power of the body
- Ginger could keep nausea away post-surgery
- Helps fight against cancer, diabetes, and asthma
- Clear and charge up the micro-circulatory channels of the body
Lavender is one of the best remedies for glowing skin. The oil extracted from the lavender flower has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also beneficial to many medical conditions, such as insomnia, anxiety, and stress.
- Lavender oil can keep away dandruff and can cool down your scalp
- Helps to get relief from dryness, itching, and swelling of skin
- One of the best natural antidepressants
- Better solution for sunburn and headaches
- Helps protect against airborne viruses
It can heal a wide range of diseases. Ginger is also low in calories and rich in nutrients. It contains vitamin C, vitamin B6, manganese, and fiber. The smell of garlic can also keep away insects and even snails.
- Provides better protection against cancer infections
- Helps to improve your immune system
- Balances the digestive system and improves nutrient absorption
- Reduces blood pressure and reduces risk of cardiovascular problems
- Lessens the effects of allergens and improves iron metabolism
This crispy, leafy vegetable also has powerful healing properties. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals. Spinach contains vitamin K, vitamin A, manganese, magnesium, iron, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B3, zinc, phosphorous, and selenium.
- Improves cardiovascular system
- Helps protect your eyesight and strengthens your bones
- The antioxidants help reduce the chances of DNA damage
- Reduces blood pressure and helps prevent insomnia, tumors, and obesity
- Balances the cholesterol in the body
- The high concentration of vitamin K helps protect your nervous system
Thyme is widely used as an aromatic plant. Thyme has antifungal, antiviral, antiseptic, and antiparasitic properties.
- Better prevention against food borne bacterial infections
- Helps balance blood pressure levels
- Skin problems such as dryness, redness, and swelling are reduced